PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Doncaster Gift

Doncaster Gift

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Doncaster Gift on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 pm

howeey

Dear Athletes/Trainers,

The Doncaster Gift is fast approaching, the committee has received funding from the Manningham Council to host a 100m AWD event, if you know any person of any age who has a disability we would encourage them to enter this event, entry is free. There is $500 of prize money to the winner and money for the 8 finalists. We currently have 9 entries so there will be heats and a final for this event. Handicaps will be based on the athletes 100m PB or they will receive a handicap based on their age if they do not have a PB.

We also have a great range of support events from 70m to 1600m, with pretty good prize money on offer for an inaugural event. The track is one of the best in Melbourne to run on, yes I am a bit biased, it also has some well shaded areas if we get a really hot day. If you have any other queries on the event my details are listed on the Doncaster page on the VAL website. 

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers,
Mark Howard

2 Re: Doncaster Gift on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:40 pm

howeey

Don't forget entries for the Doncaster Gift close tomorrow, all entries and support for our inaugural event will be much appreciated by the club.

Cheers,
Mark

3 Re: Doncaster Gift on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Mex

This could be an excellent carnival. Get your entries in before midnight.

4 Re: Doncaster Gift on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:56 am

howeey

Please note parking maybe an issue tomorrow, we plan on opening up the back entrance to the arena, to access this please drive down Victoria Street and turn right into Muriel Green Drive.

Also, I would like to thank all the athletes who have supported our event, we have excellent entry numbers and the club is delighted.

See you tomorrow.

5 Re: Doncaster Gift on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Mex

Very good numbers for a first up effort Howeey. I, for one, am hoping that it is successful and a permanent fixture for years to come and that all those deserving athletes go well. Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum