PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cupar (Scotland)
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:57 pm by JH

» Selkirk (Scotland) Borders
Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:21 am by JH

» Hawick ( Borders) Scotland
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:07 pm by JH

» Earlston (Borders Scotland)
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:15 am by JH

» Markinch Results
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:08 am by JH

» Stathmore (Scotland)
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:03 am by JH

» Helensburgh (Scotland)
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:22 am by JH

» Markinch Scotland.
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:23 pm by JH

» 2018 City of Edinburgh Running Festival
Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 pm by mwebster

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Stawell Accommodation Available 3km from the track

Stawell Accommodation Available 3km from the track

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

timrosen35

Hi Protrackers!

Due to injuries, surgeries and other circumstances, myself and another athlete have 2 rooms available in our house at Stawell from Friday afternoon until Tuesday morning. 4 nights. One room has a queen size bed the other has 2 singles. After staying in hotels for years at Stawell I must say this house last year was so much better.

If you or anyone else is interested or have any questions, please contact me at timrosen@live.com

The only condition we have is we are looking for people who will be respectful of the house and the athletes staying there who will be competing.

Tim

Mex

Mex and 'The Man' under the same roof. The stories we could tell.

timrosen35

You’re more than welcome Mex. But I’m pretty sure you already have accom booked Smile unless you’re not staying with your crew! Wink

timrosen35

2 beds taken! 1 left. Get in quickly before you miss out!

timrosen35

We’ve had another injury unfortunately. So now there are 2 beds available for anyone looking for last minute accom

Graeme Lebroy

What's wrong with the world when a runner gets injured and then sees that as a reason not to come to Stawell?

Surely someone stabled with a Doyen like you Tim would be still coerced into attending just for the magic of the gift?

timrosen35

Haha Graeme I would be there even if I couldn’t run. So I agree with you!

But one of the athletes unfortunately cannot walk or drive, so that makes it a little harder.
And another had a strong desire to go well at Stawell this year and said he’d find it too depressing to go and not race. So I can understand their reasoning.

Let me know if anyone needs last minute panic accomodation! We have a very empty house Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum