PROTRACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Maryborough in 2021
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 1:40 pm by Guest

» Incident at Bendigo with POD
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:13 pm by Guest

» When will Stawell 2020 be held?
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:18 pm by Guest

» Central Park Stawell under water
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:21 pm by Guest

» 80’s Stawell Footage
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 2:35 pm by Guest

» Stawell Gift postponement
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 5:02 pm by Guest

» Geelong gift cancelled
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 7:02 pm by Guest

» Death Notice Peter Cross
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 am by Youngy

» Geelong Gift
Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:53 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you for making Josh and I feel so welcome

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Hi All,

I just wanted to thank the SAAL and the Flagstaff Atletics club for making my son Josh and myself feel so welcome. We have only just begun Athletics and have thoroughly enjoyed our experience and look forward to a long involvement. In particular Deb has been teriffic helping Josh and I uderstand the rules and protocols. More recently, we have teamed with the Flagstaff Club, our new coch John has been exceptional and all the Athletes at our new club are not only incredible athletes but wonderful people and of great assistance.

It was an amasing feeling for Josh and I at TTG - Josh won his first sash in his first season - Well done my boy - I had never felt so proud! I made my first final in the ol timers run (sorry Sue Turner - think it was a short half head in the heat for second.

We look forward to getting to kow you all better Very Happy

Biggsy

Anonymous

Great work Biggsy, on taking the time to express your delight with the SAAL and Josh's win at TTG on Protrack. And it's terrific you've found an excellent pro-running stable to get involved with. Josh & yourself have joined Flagstaff at a very good time. The stable is in its healthiest shape for several years thanks to the dedication, hard work & persistence of John LeRay & Ben Crawford.

And well done to Josh on winning himself one of those unique TTG sashes.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum