PROTRACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Maryborough in 2021
Northcote Results EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 1:40 pm by Guest

» Incident at Bendigo with POD
Northcote Results EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:13 pm by Guest

» When will Stawell 2020 be held?
Northcote Results EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:18 pm by Guest

» Central Park Stawell under water
Northcote Results EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:21 pm by Guest

» 80’s Stawell Footage
Northcote Results EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 2:35 pm by Guest

» Stawell Gift postponement
Northcote Results EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 5:02 pm by Guest

» Geelong gift cancelled
Northcote Results EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 7:02 pm by Guest

» Death Notice Peter Cross
Northcote Results EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 am by Youngy

» Geelong Gift
Northcote Results EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:53 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northcote Results

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Northcote Results Empty Re: Northcote Results Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Anonymous

Great day of racing today at Northcote. Bee is a star, I hope he pulls up alright. Ireland won comfortably in the junior race. Ebony Lane won comfortably in the women's 100m. Cam Yorke ran well and held off Mair who appeared to be spoken to. Nicholson was clear before the main dangers closed on her near the finish. Aldin got the nod over four athletes on the line in the closest final of the day. Ezard a comfortable winner, he looks good. Hore won by plenty. Marantelli got to the field before the last bend and ran away with the win. Brooks held on from a fast finishing Murphy and gave a very good speech.

Rizzo looked a class above today. A very good time on what was probably a slow track. He looked like he had more too. Compare it to another athlete who grabbed a bonus metre in a 100m race and he has a better time on grass. Look out!

2Northcote Results Empty Re: Northcote Results Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:24 am

Anonymous

Always enjoy your insights Mex, including the weekly poll write ups. Just to clear things up, I certainly wasn't " spoken" to in regards to the masters run yesterday, ran an almost identical time in the final, (11.20 vs 11.22) Cameron ran a fantastic final and improved a couple of meters, and in the end finished stronger than I could. A well deserved win by him.

3Northcote Results Empty Re: Northcote Results Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Anonymous

How good were the 400 heats yesterday !! 10 heats, winner only through to final. Like the good old days.
Shane has been star for a long time and showed his class yesterday. He held off a rampaging Yorke who was coming off 2 golds and silver from Perth world masters.

4Northcote Results Empty Re: Northcote Results Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Anonymous

10 heats of the 400. Good to see Ribera.

I remember running the Brunswick Gift meet about 26 years ago and the late Lou Salvas forced us to split the 400m into two races - front and backmarkers 400m because we had over 160 entries.

Yep, the good old days. Laughing

5Northcote Results Empty Re: Northcote Results Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Anonymous

I don't think enough has been made about how good the run from Shane Ezard was. He is over 40 years of age and running like he is 20! (Although I'm sure his body will disagree with me).
I thought he ran one of the best 400's I've seen at a VAL meet on the weekend. Looked so smooth. Congrats on getting yourself in superb condition Shane. You are World Class for your age.

(Edit: Just saw Ribera's comment. Agree entirely)

6Northcote Results Empty Re: Northcote Results Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Anonymous

I have to agree with you he is certainly one of the smoothest runners I have seen, it is a credit to the work he puts in and certainly would have been great to see him at the Masters in Perth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum