PROTRACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Maryborough in 2021
VAL Results Page EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 1:40 pm by Guest

» Incident at Bendigo with POD
VAL Results Page EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:13 pm by Guest

» When will Stawell 2020 be held?
VAL Results Page EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:18 pm by Guest

» Central Park Stawell under water
VAL Results Page EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:21 pm by Guest

» 80’s Stawell Footage
VAL Results Page EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 2:35 pm by Guest

» Stawell Gift postponement
VAL Results Page EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 5:02 pm by Guest

» Geelong gift cancelled
VAL Results Page EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 7:02 pm by Guest

» Death Notice Peter Cross
VAL Results Page EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 am by Youngy

» Geelong Gift
VAL Results Page EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:53 pm by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAL Results Page

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VAL Results Page Empty VAL Results Page Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:32 pm

Anonymous

Anyone know if the VAL have the results page like they used too where you could see the heats, semis and finals of all races? Whilst I personally like the current results page where you can look up all individual times and MPS, it would still be nice to see all the heats/semis/finals in one spot rather than having to search each athlete individually.

2VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Anonymous

The Master wrote:Anyone know if the VAL have the results page like they used too where you could see the heats, semis and finals of all races? Whilst I personally like the current results page where you can look up all individual times and MPS, it would still be nice to see all the heats/semis/finals in one spot rather than having to search each athlete individually.

Not that I'm aware of, but if you search by Meet, and then event, the results are listed in heat's, semi's and then final so you can see who was in each heat etc.

Not as clean as it used to be with the PDF's but you can still kind of work it out. Would be great if they still uploaded results as they print them out at the meets.

3VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:15 pm

Anonymous

I have been waiting for the results page to be updated too. Call me old fashion but I liked to print out the PDF to enter it into my spreadsheet. Easy to attach it to the results page.

4VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Anonymous

And there is missing results.

eg.
Look at Maryborough 70 Open second last heat and the winner is missing....

5VAL Results Page Empty VAL Results Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:37 am

Anonymous

The previous format for the results that can be easily printed out should have been retained on the VAL results page.
That results system and the current system would complement each other very well.
The new system and data base is great but serves a different purpose and is not user friendly when checking a day’s results unlike the previous system which served the  runner and trainers very well.
It was a backward step to remove the previous system completely from the results page rather than introduce the new system whilst retaining the old system.
What would be required to fix this?

6VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:11 pm

Anonymous

smokey wrote:The previous format for the results that can be easily printed out should have been retained on the VAL results page.
That results system and the current system would complement each other very well.
The new system and data base is great but serves a different purpose and is not user friendly when checking a day’s results unlike the previous system which served the  runner and trainers very well.
It was a backward step to remove the previous system completely from the results page rather than introduce the new system whilst retaining the old system.
What would be required to fix this?

If there are any user issues, I'd suggest an email to the VAL office. Whether they have the ability to change anything, I have no idea, but I'd assume that constructive feedback would be welcomed. They can't amend and adjust anything if they aren't aware of any issues.

7VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Anonymous

Good to see I'm not the only one who likes the old format. I know they still have the print out versions of all results at each meet, even if they took photos of these and compiled it into a PDF that would be ideal for those who didn't attend the meeting. Not as clean as previous seasons but still does the job.

8VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:49 pm

Anonymous

Looks like the VAL have listened and have put up the PDF results which is great to see. A couple of them have mistakes eg. if you click on Meadowglen the Daylesford results appear, but thanks VAL for getting onto it so quickly, makes our lives a little easier.

9VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:09 pm

Anonymous

The VAL are always good with feedback, I think this was just an oversight. Easy fix. Well done.

10VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:26 pm

Anonymous

Good work

11VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Anonymous

Kudos VAL

12VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Anonymous

Great job VAL.
Can search history of any individual with this seasons format (This was overdue after going missing for a few years)

Also can now see each meet in PDF to see each race outcome in user friendly format (Like it has been in recent seasons but was missing this season).

13VAL Results Page Empty Re: VAL Results Page Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Anonymous

Mistakes have also been fixed so all PDF's are now showing the right meeting, having both types of results to view is great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum