PROTRACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Maryborough in 2021
Val review ratings EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 1:40 pm by Guest

» Incident at Bendigo with POD
Val review ratings EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:13 pm by Guest

» When will Stawell 2020 be held?
Val review ratings EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 5:18 pm by Guest

» Central Park Stawell under water
Val review ratings EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 7:21 pm by Guest

» 80’s Stawell Footage
Val review ratings EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 2:35 pm by Guest

» Stawell Gift postponement
Val review ratings EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 5:02 pm by Guest

» Geelong gift cancelled
Val review ratings EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 7:02 pm by Guest

» Death Notice Peter Cross
Val review ratings EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 am by Youngy

» Geelong Gift
Val review ratings EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:53 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Val review ratings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Val review ratings Empty Val review ratings Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:57 pm

Anonymous

What does NAP-T, SP and AP stand for?

2Val review ratings Empty Re: Val review ratings Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Anonymous

NAP-T is a non accpetable performance on Time being you have not finished close enough to the fastest heat time.

SP is a Satisfactory Performance being you are not established or the event is not established and it met a reasonable standard

AP is an acceptable performce for which you get a tick for

Hope that hlps, that is my understanding.

If I am wrong then please step in anyone ;-)

3Val review ratings Empty Re: Val review ratings Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Anonymous

SP = Satisfactory performance (Usually for OGA athletes. Can be considered for a discretionary lift).
AP = Acceptable performance (Usually for Established athletes where the performance is considered genuine by stewards and is within the race deviation (.3 for 70m, .55 for 100m/120m) from the fastest heat time. Run will be counted toward amount required for a lift.
NAP - T Is a performance like an AP however it is outside the time deviation. Not guaranteed to be a performance used for consideration for a lift but it can be at the discretion of the handicapper.
NAP as determined by the stewards irrespective of time deviation. No stewards enquiry. Run won’t be automatically CIU Ted for a lift but it could be considered at the discretion of the handicapper.
UP - Unsatisfactory performance determined by stewards. All accrued APs removes. Possible pending stewards enquiry.

4Val review ratings Empty Re: Val review ratings Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Anonymous

I’m interested in this too I’ve seen a couple of athletes with AP’s for heats and semis and then an SP for a final. They have gone faster in the final than the heat but slower than the semi... does this mean they are an OGA but the Stewards are happy they’ve had a crack?

5Val review ratings Empty Re: Val review ratings Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:42 pm

BMara

Biggsy wrote:What does  NAP-T, SP and AP stand for?

Good work by Distance but great work Willo
Biggsy, these explanations are available on the website  ( handicap regulations, page 5 ) but having just read them again, I think we could do with a better overview, to maybe have a description of how a steward or handicapper would usually address each classification.

6Val review ratings Empty Re: Val review ratings Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 pm

Anonymous

Maybe the VAL could do a "FAQ" re. Rules and Regs on the website or in the newsletters. eg. Answers to questions like the above.

7Val review ratings Empty Re: Val review ratings Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:16 pm

BMara

Downesy wrote:Maybe the VAL could do a "FAQ" re. Rules and Regs on the website or in the newsletters. eg. Answers to questions like the above.

Downsey
already to go for the next newsletter

8Val review ratings Empty Re: Val review ratings Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:49 am

Anonymous

Biggsy comes on here with a question and within a day he has responses from well respected people in the VAL .
Open and Transparent .
Certainly the way to respond and promote the sport as I am sure Biggys query has answered a lot of questions for others as well.
Well done VAL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum